If you are like me you are always thinking of how to make some quick money. In the internet age you only need to be armed with a computer and an internet connection to make some extra cash.
Here are a few ideas that some people are doing to make some extra money:
Sell your stuff on eBay
- One of the most interesting ways to earn money online is selling goods on eBay. For this you only need to sign up for the free eBay account. As initial, you can sell off your personal products which you do not use any more, and later on, you can purchase wholesale, and resell them on eBay.
Learn affiliate marketing
- Another lucrative way to earn money online is affiliate marketing. Affiliate marketing is a marketing method, where you have to promote the products or services of other companies and be rewarded with a percentage of profit on the sell you generate. If you know what you are doing you can make hundreds of dollars per day put if you don’t it can also take a month and you make $0.
Write articles for blogs – my business proposal to you!
- You can also earn money by writing articles for different blogs.
If you are interested in this option and you think that you are a solid writer you can contact me over here. If things work out I will be ready to pay you $10 per article once a week that will be published here on Financial Jesus. It is not much but get a few more article writing jobs and you can earn a very decent income.
Sell stuff in the real world
- If you do not want to go the online route, evaluate your skills and get some innovative ideas of earning money. Perhaps a garage sale can be a great idea. You can even sell clothing items in bundles. But remember, you must set bargain prices on your items; otherwise, people will lose interest.
Use Pawn Shops
- You can also consider the option of selling out old stuff to pawn shops. This will give you some quick cash that can help you out when in difficulty. Selling stuff makes more sense than taking out a short term loan to get the cash that you need.
Teach others for money
- Tutoring children is another legitimate way to earn money. You can charge on hourly basis and if possible teach several students at the same time – this way you can multiply your hourly income.
- Babysitting is also a good way for women to earn some extra cash. If you are a woman you can simply call everyone you know who have children and let them know that you are looking for work – you will be having babysitting jobs in no time!
Do you have a quick money making idea? Let everyone know in the comments!
Enter your email to subscribe to our future posts: